SCRAPbooking..

12:30 PM

Remember my tutorial for Summer Journal in the sumer vacations?..
..Well, I've finally started filling it up.. so i'll be sharing some of it's pages filled with my summer fun!

white gel pen; chocolate brown cardstock; itsy bitsy metallic flower; ribbons- red, chocolate;

This is the first page of my journal with me and my sis.. i tried some doodling with white gel pen which (as you all can see) didn't go very well! ;)

chocolate brown cardstock; maroon cardstock scrap; itsy bitsy patterned specialty paper; white stamped flowers; sequins; gemstones

I used the patterned paper to hide the adhesive for the ribbon!.. i like the idea of the two strips at the top!..

white envelope; stamp-it flowers stamp set; coloured yellow and green paper; red button
I stamped the background on the envelope and used the old crumpled paper technique for the flower..
green cardstock; itsy bitsy-butterfly embellishment pack; itsy bitsy alphanumerals

I saved the movie tickets and some random stuff and arranged it on a sheet which goes in the envelope!..
---Have a great day!---


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)