A lovey-doveu UpdAte! *wink*

2:13 AM


Greetings! :D

After such a long long time, I finally DID craft!.. And I DID find enough time to make a quick post here! :D

Okay, so what have I been up to?
Umm.. I was out for two weeks!.. Both on college trips! ;) { Did I mention?.. I LOVE my life right now! :D }
First trip was to Banasthali. Its a place in Rajasthan, about 70 kms from Jaipur. I was there for a design trip where we surveyed a VILLAGE! { yeah!.. It was suuper interesting! }
The second trip as to Ahmedabad!.. For NASA { National Architecture Students' Association }. And it was a different experience altogether.
And I'm really really sorry Tejal dee that I couldn't meet up with you :(

And when we came back, it has been SUBMISSION SUBMISSION all along! :)

NOW!.. Back to crafting news!..
I made a card for my sis for Valentines' Day! :D { I swear its for my sis!.. Not for anyone else!.. I alwayyysss wish her on this day! :D }

Supplies:- CS-DCWV; Stamp-I'll mention later!; Ink-Black pigment, Chestbut brown; Embellishments- Pearls{local}, Felt, Doiley scraps, corrugated cardsboard, Heart rhinestones{Pie Lane}, Scallop border{Pie Lane}; Others- MS 3-in-1 Classic Butterfly Punch;

When I sat down to make this, I was almost like, " Its been too long, I don't think I'd be able to do it the way I used to. "
But I'm glad that I kinda do like it! :)

Ohh!.. And more on the crafting news!..
FINALLY!.. There's going to be an Indian stamp company!.. I'm so HAPPY! :D
Check it out here!

That's all for now!

--- Hugs!---

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. It looks beautiful as well as elegant and Ha Ha yeah I believe you when you " swear" its for your sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card.And I am sure your sister will love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Spardha... and yeah, we do believe u wen u say it's for yr sis... *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so beautiful...love the layers and the pretty butterflies..good to see you back and looks like your life is totally fun rite now but do keep posting..love to see your lovely creation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Spardha, I'm so glad things are going well:0) Love this card it's beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is Clean & Simple so full of gorgeousness... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. good to have u back into the crafting world...wid such a beautiful creation....great going gurl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely done! Love the happy colours and the layering!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Spardha! Love how you've combined such different elements! College trips are so much fun - good for you! :)

    Wow an Indian stamp company!! That is simply awesome! I checked your link - the images are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely to see you back...pretty use of colors...have fun college days are always superfun...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suppak!! Glad to see you are back! :) You sure have a unique style, girl!! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely. Love the colors too.Love the way how u balance ur creation by combining various elements.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. it looks fantastic! I can see some Pie Lane goodness too :). I am glad you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. spardha !!! its really good to have u back :) i sooo love this card of urs ... its totally shabby chic ! :) thanks a lot for commenting on my blog.
    Hope to c u posting more often :)

    Love
    Pooja
    http://beyondgrey.blogspot.in/ (Challenges)
    http://lightboxcreative.blogspot.in/ (blog)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great post on craft supplies this sort of original content is what i was searching. Thanks for sharing.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Sweets, I have an award for you over at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely...manisha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear manisha..

    here is the surprise..

    visit here

    http://acolorfulbutterfly-riya.blogspot.in/2012/06/my-second-blog.html

    see my creations dear. if you like it follow my blog.

    and congratulations for the award.

    happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey..i love your pretty crad..! can you pls tell me where you get felt from n is it called something else also in our local markets?

    ReplyDelete
  20. All the visitors Like to appreciate your beautiful work... you have made really amazing pretty card, all the creative persons are like your blog...

    Whiite

    ReplyDelete
  21. very nice and great work......
    I love ur work...
    It looks neat and beautiful..
    Thank u...

    Free classified advertising for anyone, anytime...


    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)