Full of sweetness! ;)

3:42 PM

Hellooo! :D

I LOVE the summer colours and so I just HAD to participate in this week's Tuesday Trigger.. super wow colours! :)

I took out my long-time-no-used Studio G stamps and ame up with this..

Supplies:- CS: White, teal and yellow {CTMH}; Paper: Green; Stamps: Studio G, CTMH; Others: Silhouette SD, Stabilo pens, Cloth {local};

Most of my cards have minimal amount of colouring.. but I guess this one did have a LOT of it.. hehe.. and as you most probably know by now.. I stink at it..
So I just filled teh areas with Stabilo pen { Thanks loads Shalini dee! } strokes! *wink*

Oh.. and today I saw I got 100 followers!.. WOW!.. thank you so much!.. hugs to you all! :D

--- Hugs! ---

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. lovely card with candies n butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a unique card combining candy and butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors,i badly want to try this combo.You hav done a fab job:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty such lively colors u have used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy card! Love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card. very colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want to have candy now :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow..beautiful butterflies...
    http://www.paintingsonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool card,congrats on 100followers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Spardha! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on all your followers! Exciting :) Love the cute sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you enjoyed playing with colours on your card. I find it so fun

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)