Damask Craze

3:55 AM

Am I the only one after EVERY SINGLE damask design one can find?!.. I am in LOVE with it! :D


I used the die-cut-with-tape technique with the BEAUTIFUL damask die-cut.. And then of course, Chunky Pie Lane Glitter.


Supplies:- CS - White; Embellishments - Glitter: Pie Lane, Glitter Balls: Pie Lane, Twine: Local; Others - Silhouette SD;


I also received some new { and YUMMY } shades of Pie Lane glitter balls and I just HAD to use them!.. Can anyone go wrong with butterflies? *wink*
The card layout was inspired by Simply Sketches Challenge with Smriti.. trust me, I did not mean for all that layering to happen.. but I do kinda like it :)


I am also entering the card for
Creative Card Crew Challenge
PaperCrafting Journey Challenge
A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge and
My Time to Craft Challenge
--- Happy Crafting! ---

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. very nice love the pie lane glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool is this! Love the white space and the lovely glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Spardha, A very pretty card, yes! I love damask too, big smile:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. its really pretty! and no you arnt the only damask crazy gal, i am super crazy too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty card! love the simplicity! all that white space is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous30 May, 2011

    i love it!!! goegeous!!
    hugs
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely. You seem to be in love with Pie lane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just super, super creative !

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. really cute spardha...

    i have a started a blog
    http://vcraft.blogspot.com/
    included ur blog link in my sidebar
    pls do have a look at my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks awesome! Your right, you can never go wrong with a butterfly! Thanks for joining us over at PCJ.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice glitter :) im in love with this one by pie lane ..... got so many of em last time i went shoppin :)
    Do u live in pune 2 ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks very great.

    Check out my blog too. I would love to share my art with a great craft person like you.

    butterfly-handicraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)