{ Bye Bye Monday Blues - Hello Indelle! }

11:11 AM

Hi guys!

A very happy monday to you.
What's so happy about the Monday today? I'll tell you.
I have got some inspiration for you with some AMAZING news!

I have a new DT fam guys. Meet Bozena Zawilinska, Bozena Maxwell and Sonia Sutton. Click on their names to check out their profile and read about Indelle here.
These are a few of the world's most inspiring artists and I am still in awe of their work. Truly honoured to be a part of this :)

Supplies: Cardstock - White, pale blue, vellum; Die cuts - Hot air balloon {indelle}; Embellishments - Dew drops; Tools - chalk paints, white embossing powder, heat gun;

And now, without further adieu. I present to you, using some of the *happy tears worthy* supplies from the Indelle Store, a beautiful and happy card for the start of the week!


I used their hot air balloon die cut with chalk paints {it's oh-so-pretty!} and a piece of vellum at the back to make it stand out. The clouds are cut using a die-cut machine. In LOVE with her collection of die cuts available at the Indelle Store!


For more inspiration and getting in touch with these amazing creative weirdos, follow Craft Inspire Love on Facebook :)

--- Hugs! ---

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)