{ Birthday Fishes! }

1:12 PM

Hey guys!

Hope you're having an amazing rainy season. I am recovering from cold *sniffs*
Supplies: Cardstock - pale blue, dark blue, kraft; Embellishments - Dew drops, twine, paper thread, tissue; 

But I have a cute little project to share with you today. 


So instead of the usual pocket cards that we make to put in the gift cards/ coupons, I made a mini gift bag. Look at this adorable little guy! 
Best part? Customise it ANY size to fit your card. 
I have a couple of birthdays coming up and this is such a cute gift for the rakhi season too.


Play along with our new challenge here.
And do check out our amazing sponsors for this challenge {the cute fishy ones!} Ikesart!

--- Hugs! ---

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That is a gorgeous gift bag and my little fishy really sets it off nicely. A great creation. Sorry to hear about your cold - I hope it's gone now :-( Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all. :-D
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)