{heart} U sister

4:08 PM


My first layout of 2011!.. :D..

My huge inspiration for this one was an amazing RAK by dear S.. She sent me such a fab collection of her stuff (you can see a LOT of bling here ;).. and the cutie flower and the butterfly too :) )
The colour scheme is from the current Paper Play Challenge.. And I ahve used MSE (My Sentiments Exactly) stamps for This week's Pile It On Challenge..

This LO shows my sister with my sweetie cousin who has already showed up in a LOT of my earlier LOs.. :D

I am also entering this LO for the current Incy Wincy Challenge and Drunken Stampers Challenge (although I am a BIG technology freak! *wink*)

--- Happy Crafting! ---

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. This is so fab sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Waiting to see more work from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow .. i always luv ur scrapbook layouts .. they are always so fun..
    hugs ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....how sweet! Love the stamped work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Stuff Spardha.
    I am trying to compile a list of good craft supply stores in India which can help us Indian crafters.Doing a Google search is not helpful at all ,so If you don't mind can you visit my blog and post a comment on your favorite craft stores in Delhi ,online or elsewhere in India
    Thanks in advance
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
    soniasv@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow nice layout........love it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there Spardha, yay it's another gorgeous LO. Love the little hanging circles, inspirational stuff, lovely little sis:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty! All the bling dresses it up nicely, and I like the hanging balls, they add a lot of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is b'ful!i loved the total layout! those circles with stamping,looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally fabulous! I love the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty layout :) Thanks for Sharing at Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a pretty LO! love how you created & embellished the circles! lovely! thanks for playing along with us at Pile It On! & hope to see you again soon! hugs

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)