{ Congrats }

10:05 PM

Hello! :D
I am back for another crafty post.. who thought life after boards will be soo busy!..
I am currently preparing for my entrances.. so I am STILL busy.. :(
But anyway, I finally made a card for the Embossing Challenge with Debbie on Yvonne's blog.. It feels soo good to be back entering cards for challenges!.. *YAY* :D

For this challenge we had to use embossing and sanding technique.. and until yesterday I thought I don't have any core cardstocks.. and when I looked through my stash.. I found this AMAZING CS from CTMH.. I am in LOVE with this colour.. :)

I heat embossed the polka dot design with clear embossing powder and sanded the CS randomly for give it a shabby chick look! *wink*

The Congrats sticker and jute was a lovely RAK from dearest Y.. thank you! :D

I used YUMMY Pie Lane glitter balls and butterfly stickers.. You can purchase them here:
The Pie Lane Studio
Shop No. 12, Dorabjee Enclave
Salunkhe Vihar Road
Wanawadi
Pune-411040

Ph: 020-26838461

Email:-
info@flexmagcrafts.in
srinandasen@gmail.com
tonvanh@hotmail.com

NOTE: I am NOT a retailer for the brand, I am just their designer. So, please do not send me any orders regarding the product. For any further queries, I'd be happy to help! :)

I am also entering the card for the current Charisma Cardz Challenge and One Stop Craft Challenge and Texture Challenge for A Spoon Full of Sugar..
P.S. Some interesting news about Pie Lane Coming up soon! ;)
---Nught!---

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. This is STUNNING! Absolutely brilliant design! Love all the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love ur use of colors so earthy andyet elegant..
    hugs
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is sooooooo lovely Spardha.love the color combo....

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome,love the colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is superb!! All the elements come together beautifully!! love the butterflies too!! and they're glittered (drooling over here!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the beachy feel to your card! Love the subtle colours! And that sanding looks amazing!

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Debbie's challenge! :)

    P/s: Could you add your entry to the Inlinkz tool located at the end of the post? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super gorgeous!! love the shabby chic look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous...love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this card!!! The fabric on it and the sanded core paper, all the textures are stunning, and such a calm colour combo, just perfect. Good luck with your entrances (exams to enter the next level of courses, I'm guessing?).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super! Thats a wonderful card!
    Good luck for your exams...Do well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Thank so much for playing in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute. Love the flower!
    Thanks for playing at charisma this week!
    Christel

    ReplyDelete
  13. you card is just gorgeous love the colours and the different textures.Goodluck at Charisma this week.

    clare x

    p.s hope you will become a follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a FUN, wonderfully textured congrats card! love the little flower accent! thanks for joining the Charisma Gals this week, and GOOD LUCK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love that shade of blue too:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)