Misting.. and a ROSE! ;)

2:05 PM


I finally made a card for Yvvone's challenge.. and i also tried some misting! :)

And again.. a ROSE!.. happy with it! :D.. and created a flower texture using relevant word stamps..

And I received an award!.. YAY!.. thanks Kavitha.. oh.. and she's giving away a fantabulous blogoversary candy.. so hop over to her blog here!..

AND.. sry, the last news! ;) .. Shalini and I have some spare kits left from our craft classes.. these have everything {quilling tool, cutting mat and stamp to name a few! ;)}.. so If anyone is interested in buying these, then mail us! :)

---Hugs!---

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. gooooorgeous!!!Is misting like spraying?Did you write the sentiment yourself or is it a stamp?Greeaaat work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally u hav done misting,its lovely and ur rose rocks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Spardha! Isn't misting fun? You never know what the end result is but it adds texture! Love the bloom too! Thanks for playing along!

    Congrats on the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flower, can you teach me how to make that! My email is shrutikatyal23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I love that paper rose you made- I'll have to try that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous18 June, 2010

    Love this!Love your stamping and misting!It's a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)