For You..

1:59 PM


WOW!.. haven't posted anything lately.. have been really busy planni8ng my party.. Worst par of being a science student??..
When you plan a party you have to MATCH you friends' tuition schedules.. can you believe it?!..
Anyways.. onto the card.. this one I made with all the love sent to me by my friends... :)

The pattered papers were sent to me by Tejal and the cutie li'l felt sticker by Yvonne.. that was very sweet of you guys! :D

Popped here really quick!.. now I'm back to my planning and STUDYING! (yeah rite! ;))
---Hugs!---

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. another stunner :)
    And happy birthday :) God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that s a super cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can spy all the papers that I sent. Super idea..well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did my comment go? :(

    Totally loved the card! especially the combination of different papers..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like!! :-) The PPs are beautifully coordinated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely dps,cute card:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Spardha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty card, esp love the skunk sticker......n all the best for the party, have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card - and the roses on the posts below look fab too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card, that skunk is absolutely adorable! Good luck with the party, and of course the studying too LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful combination of patterned papers.Loved the twine bows and the butterfly.hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute card...love it...btw..i have been regularly checkin out ur blog...n found it refreshing... !
    http://kraftography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)