Card Selling Quest #211:20 AM
So here are a few tips I would like to share with you:
1) Go to as many stores to sell your cards as you can.
2) When you speak to the store owner, speak confidently.. and don't be shy, THEY DON'T KNOW YOU! ;)
3) If on't make a deal on one store, DO NOT lower your sale prices at the next one.. sell your creations for what YOU think it's worth.
4) ALWAYS carry your sample cards in your portfolio to give the owner an idea on what he's gonna get..
5) Maintain a variety in your creations and designs, that's very impressive.
6) Make your own teeny-tiny visiting cards and give them to all the store owners even if they don't buy your cards.. maybe they would want to contact you later.. you never know! :D
Here's my visiting card:
---Adore the beauty of life!---