{ Colour-FULL Card }

12:23 PM

Hi guys!
I hope you guys are as excited about Summers as I am! :D

Supplies: Paper-White Cardstock, Eno Greetings Paper Pack; Tools -Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch;Fabric - Tulle; Embellishments - White Paper Doiley, Little Birdie Flowers, Felt Leaves, Mulberry paper flowers, pearls and twine;

I made a super colourful card today because I fell in LOVE with the Fab Friday Challenge #132 colour palette. The colours are oh-so-pretty!



I wanted to make a no sentiment card today because I like to have a card at hand where I don't exactly know what to write on top but I want to show them some love so these work the best!


I used bakers' twine and felt leaves for these to add a mix of texture which I think worked perfectly!



--- Happy Crafting! ---





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. What a fun way to use these 3D elements! They pair really well with your floral DSP. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, there is a lot to love on this card - such pretty flowers and textures! The pretty pins are adorable! Thanks so much for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's look great. gonna try this.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)