Life's a Circus!

1:59 PM

Hello! :D
It seems as if I'm posting after such a long long time!
Well, I DID get time to craft in between all the college work going on. If you catch a cold and are sitting at home, there really is not much to do. So I crafted! *LOL*
I made this card inspired by the Moxie Fab Card Play Challenge.

Supplies:- CS-Black; Paper-Red, Vintage Story Book{local}, Black Flocked Paper{handmade-local); Embellishments-Twine; Others-Playing cards, Label Maker, Felt;

I was also inspired by the Charisma Cardz Challenge { inspired by song - All My Lifes a Circus } and hence the sentiment on the card { I LOVE it by the way!.. At least my life really is a circus! *wink* }
I am also entering the card for Craft Your Passion Challenge { F Word - Felt }
Oh and since I don't have my cam with me presently { Sad!.. I know! :( } the picture quality of my cards is not at its best!
And lastly I also wanted to participate in Flashback Friday 15.0, so here's my first fall card!

AGAIN!.. Not the best picture quality as it was the time when I had JUST begun blogging and used to click pics using my webcam! :)
Here's the original card post!
--- Hugs! ---

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. love how you used card in card!! super

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card!! and thanks for all those lovely comments you left on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you...love your fall card for Flashback Friday...the blooms and butterfly are fabulous!

    P.S. GREAT job on the Moxie Fab Challenge...love love love the banner and how you did the sentiment!

    Thanks for playing with us at Flashback Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you are making the banner- I will case that idea from you for a card

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Spardha, Glad you're feeling better after your cold! These are two great cards, love the design and colours of the first and the really innovative colouring on your Christmas card, brave choice! LOL Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both your cards. The first one I love for the bunting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww,..looks super cute.
    Btw i too caught with cold,..but couldn't craft:((

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think there is a challenge at papercrafts about circus themed cards, check it out and enter this. i dont like clowns/jokers :P cept for the late great Heath Ledger but your card looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  9. really liked your take on the moxie challenge the card looks fab. i loved the colors in the second one too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both the cards are b'ful spardha... clicking pics with webcam.... hehehehe... well even I thought of tht too but never tried!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats a fabulous card, Spardha.. :) Loved how you've used a playing card here..

    Awesome!!

    Love,
    Shruti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Card looks fab..grt one...

    ReplyDelete
  13. a gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at Charisma for our inspired by a song challenge! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous elements on your Fall card...wonderful card and thanks for playing with Amy's Flashback! Your Joker card is awesome too...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Joker...so fun with the banner action and the sentiment!!!! :)

    Your fall card is so pretty too!

    P/s: Feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice..love the idea of using a card from the playing cards and you got a new label maker? yay!!! they're super...
    Feel better soon girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. your joker card is really cool! creative!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just love the colour scheme and layout on your clown card.Your other card is fab too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous fall card!! Love the non-traditional colorscheme!! Thanks for taking us back in time! :)

    Great Joker-card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Spardha! Thanks for linking this up to the Card Play Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)