Uniquely Delhi!

5:10 PM


Happy Thursday! :D..
I am back with another LO!.. highlighting a few of my random clicks of my fave city.. DELHI!.. lol, just love this place! :D

Used (again!) some new AC papers and some fussy cutting and scribbling! :).. For the title, i used my silhouette and the alphas (DELHI) are from Itsy Bitsy.. more than over a year old! ;)..

..so this LO goes for Julie's Challenge on Yvonne's blog! :)

Also, a very very Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends!.. I would also love to thank all my super crafty bloggy pals who NEVER let me run out of crafty stuff, keep on inspiring me with their AMAZING creations and never fail to leave some love on my blog!.. THANK YOU! :D

Also, a very big thanks to Y for this award:


The three things that make me different are (oh!.. please don't laugh! ;) ):
* I laugh and fool around when I'm nervous or under SUPER pressure!
* When I am bored and without any source of entertainment around me, I can go on talking to myself!
* I am not too fond of sweets, I LOVE chocolate, but I do prefer if they are dark! ;)

I am passing this award to:
Juhi
Smita
Tejal
Shalini
Happy Crafter
---Hugs---

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. awesome awesome layout.....u r soooooooooo good with these!love all the fussy cutting n the scribbling.
    PS: thanks for the award girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab layout.love the fussy cutting:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is one fab LO!!Love the cutting and the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur fab at layouts...great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful layout...love all the fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great clicks girl!! And a wonderful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so nice...loved the trees...you rock gal...love your work completely!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Spardha, gorgeous LO love the colours and those little trees are fab:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! Love the colours and all those speech bubbles! I see fussy-cutting! :)

    Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    P/s: Love dark chocolate too...more cocoa please!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dilli hai mere yaar! Ishq, muhobbat, Pyaar! It's lovely & nice.... :)

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute....which paper is this, email me the link na! and thanks thanks for the sweetest award girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb layout. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey nice layout.. fussy cuttings are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  14. very very beautiful layout.cuttings r nice

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely layout, so like how you've popped some things up and your handwriting looks great on the word bubbles. Thank you for the award too! Enjoy the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love ur unique ideas!
    Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is sooooooooooooooooooo FUN! Thanks soooooooooo much my dearest for playing along with me on Yvonne's blog!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)