News and a Layout! ;)

2:27 PM

Belated Happy World Card Making Day!.. :D
And this follows a post WITHOUT a card! ;)..
I have been been absent from the blog-land even after my exams for a reason.. I have been experimenting.. with SOMETHING that i bought..
... please welcome.. MY SIHOUETTE SD! :D

I had saved up practically ALL my money for this!.. and Mom was the coolest to use her credit card (before telling Daddy dearest about its use, of course! ;))..
I received it in like 15 days (well in time, the day before my holidays started.. got it after I came back from school!), and we didn't have to pay a lot of money in the customs.. PLUS I got it on discount for 200$ instead of the usual 300$.. wohoo!!.. I AM SOO SOO HAPPY! :D

Okay, now moving on to a layout.. remember the candle fun me and my sis had??.. well, I scrapped that!

Some handstitching, very faint white stamping and stickers (*wink*Smita!).. also used some scrap robbon pieces and of course hand-doodling! :)

Now, I'll be signing off, have got LOTTS to do! ;).. oh!.. and I have a special HOLIDAY project, renovating my room! :D
---Hugs!---

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Wooooowie!Congratulations!!!Can't wait to see what fun things you do with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG,you have got this.??really a grt thing,but still don't know how it works.Cant wait to see your creations with this:))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot woot for new toys!!!!!! Can't wait to see all your projects using your new toy!

    Such a fun layout...great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for your new toy :D. I am all jealous..hehehee....Can't wait to see what you do with it!!

    And a great fun Layout!! waiting for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats dear!! i can see all the beautiful stuff coming on updates real soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohooo! Congrats girl Soo looking forward to seeing what u make out of it. I bet its all gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for the new stuff dear.

    Lovely layout. Like the selection of base color too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sound so happy about the hols Spardha! I know that feeling :) Enjoy your holidays, have fun crafting and experimenting with your new tools!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how exciting!!! Would you believe that JUST TODAY before seeing your post, I was investigating how to get one of these in Canada! Very jealous :-) Can't wait to see how you use it, please share with us any tips and tell us about your experiences as you get started with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! A new toy! How very exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow thats cool. Can u mail me from which site you ordered? Tell us about its uses.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you finally got it..yay!!! so happy for you...have fun..and love the layout!! enjoy girl..

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats dear.. will love to see ur creations with this new stuff... as usual great layout...

    ReplyDelete
  14. spardha !!
    congrats
    omg !! u must be too excited rite ??
    cant wait 2 see ur creations ..
    and please please send me de link of website from where u got it shipped 2 india ..
    de official says only fer america !!
    plz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!
    Excited to see ur work. Keep posting new stuff on ur blog.
    Keep rocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats... waiting to see more work from your new toy :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! Can't wait to see what you create using this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey awesome news Spardha, I can imagine ow excited u must have been when u got it :), have fun with your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey its just superb,i also wanna buy a such,plz post hw it works

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)