Website of the Month!!

12:49 AM

Hey Guys!... Happy March!... a whole new month filled with exciting and unknown events!
I found a great crafts supply website while surfing on the net and thought it would be great to share with you! This website does not have an online supply store but it does have many shops from where you can buy its scrapbooking supplies. It's showrooms in Dehi are at the following places:-
68 B Khan Market, New Delhi
Tel. : 43587150


12 B, Janpath, New Delhi
Tel. : 43587150


92 Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi
Tel. : 41514321

You can contact the manager via email for more locations in India.

Visit the website here



Due to my board exams I won't be able to post here quite frequently, but I'll try to do as much as I can.
Enjoy the month!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)