{ Wooden Accordian-Fold Album }

12:49 AM

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I posted on my blog so here is the long over-due post about this interesting new project I completed a few months back. 

Supplies: Wooden piece,  Cardstock - Brown, Black, Vellum; Die cuts - DCAM Tag, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch; 
Embellishments - Pearls, twine, brads; Tools - hot glue gun, black ink pad;

I was sent some inspiration for this by one of my oh-so-dorable customers and I figured to give it a shot since it looked so chic and classy!


For the insides, I used a 4 inch wide strip of paper and created folds (or score-marks) every 3 inch. Edited and printed the photographs on 300 GSM matte sheet of paper and added tags for journaling.


The covers, the *most* interesting part of this entire project, were cut-out and sanded by my regular frame guy on my request. Yes, I have a "frame" guy who frames a lot of my projects every month *LOL*


I finally added some finishing touches using twine, metallic brad and a few fluttering butterflies.
I hope you find some inspiration in my work.
See you guys soon with some COOL news!


--- Happy Crafting! ---

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thanks for the nice info. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I always learn something new.
    Top Vouchers Code

    ReplyDelete
  2. Papercraft post is so amazing i like your this article. Thanks for sharing such kind this post.


    8 seater dining table marble top

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy i found this article. Paper craft post is very nice and work is so good. You want to get a new designed in your rooms so you can book now marble table inlay top Marble inlay table top

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post is really so amazing and very helping post. I like your this article.

    You can book now Marble inlay table top

    ReplyDelete
  5. At Master Infotech, we strive to provide our clients with the best IT solutions possible. We provide a wide range of IT services. Web development, web design, graphic design, and a variety of other services are among our offerings. Digital marketing is our area of expertise.
    Master Infotech is a strong believer in establishing trust in order to transcend technological barriers. We provide robust Digital Solutions that directly address our clients' business needs.

    If you want to learn more about digital marketing, please visit the following link:
    Best Digital Marketing Agency in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)