{ Here I Go Again Layout }

4:08 PM

Hi guys!

A very happy weekend to you! :D

I was experimenting with a couple of digital elements on Photoshop and I really wanted to play along with the Kraft+ Challenge this month, primarily because its Kraft, and I was pleasantly surprised at the number of free scrapbooking kit resources we have available online!

Scrapbooking Kits: Paper - Katie's Wish Set; Embellishments - Digital SB Ingredients Kit, Digi Tee Designs For the Love kit;
Alphabets - Sweet Shoppe Designs Bulky Kraft; Fonts -  Brusher, Impact Label;



This scrapbook layout was made with all the free digital scrapbooking kits that I found online {and a couple of existing ones that I already had in my computer} and I do like what I came up with. I will be linking up the kits for your reference under the layout.

For this scrapbooking layout, I took inspiration from the lyrics of the song "Mamma Mia" by ABBA and the colours in my layout were inspired by the collage on their blog and their very talented DT Elisa's layout for this challenge!
And thanks to you guys, this song is *stuck* in my head forever!

Since I love designing graphics, I thought I should make a digital scrapbooking layout for this challenge. The best thing that I like about digital scrapbooking is probably the liberty you have to re-size almost everything, from paper to flowers! *LOL* 


This photo was taken in January 2014 in Kolkata, India when I visited the city for my last design module in school {I am an architect}. It is a *beatiful* place and while I am talking about it, I would also like to share a few shots I took while roaming around the streets there!



Oh, how much I love these buildings!

This is all for now!
--- Until next time! ---




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh wow I love your take on this months challenge, great photo and design of your page.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month... and love the photos too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Fabulous photo and design. Thanks for playing along and for sharing with us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I love this! The movement in your photo is wonderful. Thanks for joining in at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crisp and clean with that stunning photo as the focal point. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)