{ Blues, Hues and Paint Marker Experiments }

12:19 PM

Hey guys!

Today I am here to share my experiment with these amazing paint markers from MINISO INDIA.
A little bit about the store now. Miniso is a Japanese stationery brand with a wide range of beautiful accessories and cute-sy embellishments and products. 

Supplies: Paper-Blue Cardstock, OHP; Stencil-Itsy Bitsy; Paint Markers-Miniso India
Embellishments-bakers twine, paper flowers, alphabet letters, rhinestones;


I went to one of their stores in Delhi and picked up a bunch of Acrylic Paint Markers. Why? 
Because I tried using them at the store and its ACRYLIC PAINT FROM A PEN! 




So I thought, why not try it with a stencil on acetate?
Lucky for me, it WORKED! *yay*



So I made this beautiful card inspired by colours from Cupcakes Inspiration Challenge {CIC434} and Cas-ual Fridays Challenge {CFC-188}.



And since it's December, I added a bit of Icy Inspiration from Simon Says Monday Challenge using some white glitter stickers adding the much needed jazz to the card.

More updates soon!
Till then, 
Happy Crafting!







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Stunning card! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful! Great design. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)