{ Mood Boarding Today }

3:30 PM

Summers are here!

Yes I know, not EVERYONE likes the summers. But I'd rather have the heat killing me occasionally than sit swaddled in a blanket during winters.

So I was in the midst of watching a movie and I happen to put my coffee mug {no, it didn't have coffee for a change} on my super-white sketch book and started looking up movies I can watch on a Saturday night. 

And just when I glanced at my mug to take a sip of the mango smoothie, I went "wow"! All pretty colours working together {my obsession with grey refuses to let go of me!}.


So I clicked a picture of the set-up and played around in Photoshop to come up with a mood board for summers!

Well, that's all I have to share for today!
Also, slowly and steadily building my website 
check it out here!

And if you can spare a few moments, do check out my posts on Archize as well.
Archize is a news platform sharing everything from travel to design to architecture.
Follow them on Instagram here!

--- Happy Crafting! ---


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)