{ A "MISTY" Layout! }

2:11 AM

Helloo!
I am back with another Scrapbooking Layout!
But first!.. I would like to talk about a product that every crafter seems to fall in love with almost instantly {yup!.. I was a victim too!}.. MISTS!
So when I was young {okay, last year! :P}.. I used to mix acrylic paints in water to make my own mists. This was when there were not a lot of companies producing this AWESOME thing!
These Tim Holtz mini misters were with me all along!
And a few days back I bought mini spray bottles {30ml each} and a LOT of paints.. and made my own batch! :D
Sooo pretty! *happy tears*


So now onto the Layout.. I was inspired by the Purple Pumpkin September Sketch Challenge!


Supplies:- White textured CS; Acrylic paints; Blue, Black,Orange coloured paper; Alpha stickers{local}; POP; Silicon Flower Mould; Felt Heart Sticker; Pie Lane Rhinestones; Stickles; Twine; White and Black pens; 


I also tried the new Silicon moulds.. used POP {Plaster of Paris} as the medium and sprayed it with my mists.. worked perfectly! :D
I am also entering the layout for the Mema’s Crafts September Challenge and Chromatic Craze Challenge #2!

Okay its around 2:00 AM IST now.. and I have college tomorrow!.. So I guess I should be sleeping soon!

---Night!---

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Very cool layout! Love the mists.:) Thanks for playing along with us at Chromatic Craze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spardha, this layout is really cool! And I love your mists <3

    P.S. If you want a tiny bit of tiny bit of shimmer in your mists, add perfect pearls. Just add a tiny bit to each bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a beautiful LO Spardha...your POP roses looks fabulous at first glance i almost thought they were the resin flowers from Prima :) .. your homemade mist totally rocks !!Thanks for sharing this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Layout!!! Thank you for playing with us at Chromatic Craze!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout and the sentiments. Brings back memories. Thank you for taking time to stop by Mema's Crafts and play with us this month. Good Luck! Hope to see you again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet layout! Love all your mist bottles! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that colourful sunburst you created

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good on you for making your own mists and POP embellies. Love your colourful layout. Thanks for joining us this month at Purple Pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your misting on the background! I also make my own mists! Thanks for joining us at Purple Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a very cool and arty layout - just love that misted background. Thanks for joining the fun with us at Purple Pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)