Pretty Box! :D

5:51 PM

hehe.. :)
I took a box, altered it and made it pretty! :D
YAY for me! :D
I was super inspired by the LESSology DT Call { Have you visited their blog by the way?.. Its talent ALL OVER the place! :) } and I thought I'd give it a shot! :)

Supplies:- Paper-Vintage Story book Paper{local}, Brown Paper{Upcycled from Packaging}, Patterned Paper{dovecraft}; Stamp-digi; Ink-Chestnut Brown; Embellishments-Paper rose{local}, Paper flower{die-cut}, Twine{local}, Ribbon scrap{CTMH}; Others-Silhouette SD;

This box was saved up in my "BOX OF STUFF" .. hehe.. It basically contains ALL the boxes, tubes and glass bottles I keep collecting to " beautify " once in a while! :)

I would love to try out my luck for the DT as I love to upcycle!.. Be it bottle caps, a papers or cardboard.. I even loved making my very own sticker organizer and of course, FRAMES! :D

Oh and do you see the cute ticket peeking out??. Its a digi stamp!.. Hehe, yeah!.. I used a digi.
I do have a funny related story, but more on taht later! :)
--- Happy Crafting! ---

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. That's a brilliantly up-cycled project!!! Loved it to the core.... Very appealing is the finish... Wish u luck!!!

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box is so cute and fun Spardha. I love that you used a digi to make the ticket.

    Thank you so much for auditioning for the new LESSology design team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so b'ful!... Amazingly creative... I hope you get the DT post... all the best!
    I hope you have settled down well in Amritsar..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely altered project. I now have half a balcony of boxes to use---! Worse than you in hoarding I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAcchhhiiiiiii...,. Super project... And all the best for the DT call.. I hope you win...!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! Thats super duper reuse of stash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Thats a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely up cycling project,love the flower:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful flower loved the recycled box
    best of luck for the dt call:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow ...its really a beautifully upcycled project ...very sassy.pl share a tutorial on it

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Spardha, Fab box, love the newsprint background, lovely sunny flower too, good luck with the DT call, I have my fingers crossed for you, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. its super cute!! all the best for the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! What a delightful little project! I love the colours and that cute digi! :)

    Thanks for trying out for the LESSology design team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful project..now I want to hear that funny story...Fingers crossed for you...all the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks very good Spardha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful project!!! me vote for u too:))

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty! I love to see recycled projects and get ideas, this came out just great!! And that cute ticket is just the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)