Pretty Box! :D

5:21 AM

hehe.. :)
I took a box, altered it and made it pretty! :D
YAY for me! :D
I was super inspired by the LESSology DT Call { Have you visited their blog by the way?.. Its talent ALL OVER the place! :) } and I thought I'd give it a shot! :)

Supplies:- Paper-Vintage Story book Paper{local}, Brown Paper{Upcycled from Packaging}, Patterned Paper{dovecraft}; Stamp-digi; Ink-Chestnut Brown; Embellishments-Paper rose{local}, Paper flower{die-cut}, Twine{local}, Ribbon scrap{CTMH}; Others-Silhouette SD;

This box was saved up in my "BOX OF STUFF" .. hehe.. It basically contains ALL the boxes, tubes and glass bottles I keep collecting to " beautify " once in a while! :)

I would love to try out my luck for the DT as I love to upcycle!.. Be it bottle caps, a papers or cardboard.. I even loved making my very own sticker organizer and of course, FRAMES! :D

Oh and do you see the cute ticket peeking out??. Its a digi stamp!.. Hehe, yeah!.. I used a digi.
I do have a funny related story, but more on taht later! :)
--- Happy Crafting! ---

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. That's a brilliantly up-cycled project!!! Loved it to the core.... Very appealing is the finish... Wish u luck!!!

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box is so cute and fun Spardha. I love that you used a digi to make the ticket.

    Thank you so much for auditioning for the new LESSology design team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so b'ful!... Amazingly creative... I hope you get the DT post... all the best!
    I hope you have settled down well in Amritsar..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely altered project. I now have half a balcony of boxes to use---! Worse than you in hoarding I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAcchhhiiiiiii...,. Super project... And all the best for the DT call.. I hope you win...!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! Thats super duper reuse of stash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Thats a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely up cycling project,love the flower:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful flower loved the recycled box
    best of luck for the dt call:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow ...its really a beautifully upcycled project ...very sassy.pl share a tutorial on it

    ReplyDelete
  11. i lowweee this!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI Spardha, Fab box, love the newsprint background, lovely sunny flower too, good luck with the DT call, I have my fingers crossed for you, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. its super cute!! all the best for the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! What a delightful little project! I love the colours and that cute digi! :)

    Thanks for trying out for the LESSology design team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful project..now I want to hear that funny story...Fingers crossed for you...all the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks very good Spardha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful project!!! me vote for u too:))

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty! I love to see recycled projects and get ideas, this came out just great!! And that cute ticket is just the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for appreciating my creations..