Diwali Exhibition..

1:44 PM

Hey guys!.. I'm back!.. and I wish you all a very very Happy, Safe and prosperous Diwali!..
..So the update is that I was busy with my exhibition that I had set up with Shalini (http://www.craftcurry.com/) as well as Chhavi(http://chhavikhurana.blogspot.com/)..
Venue:
Uday Shankar Park,
Greater Kailash-II
New Delhi

Date:
13th, 14th and 15th October

Time:
5:00pm o 10:00pm on 13th-14th
2:00om to 10:00om on 15th

It all went great!.. and we are looking forward to having some fun in future as well! ;)
So here are some of my creations and snaps from the Exhibition:

I made this card in green as well as red with a golden ribbon..
These are some acetate gift tags for Christmas and Dowali which I made..
The rest of he cards are from my earlier creations and also the star card that you can see in the following pics..
Shalini created pretty gift boxes, tags as well as cards..
The beautiful envelopes are all from Chhavi's creations!..
These are my creations as well as my pretty star card..
Chhavi and me..

---Thanks for visiting!---

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This text is invaluable. When can I find out more?


    My site; registry cleaners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those creations are superb. I love this idea of diwali exhibition. Thanks for sharing with us. Cheers and more power!

    ~ Lyn
    Diwali Decorations

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)