Itsy Bitsy..

12:30 PM

I've been craft shopping lately and I recently received my order from Itsy Bitsy..
Its an amazing craft store in Bangalore.

So no card for this week.. I'll be showing you all the stuff i received.

Here's my list of products in case you didn't catch them on the video:
1 . Handmade silky paper Alpha's 136 pcs IB Pink Rs.53.00
1 . Handmade Alphanumerals 81pcs IB Purple Rs.33.00
1 . Crystal Flowers Layer pk / Bl/pnk/ppl 60p IB Rs.29.00
1 . Value Pack pink 150gms IB Rs.95.00
1 . Embellishment pack girly shapes 28, 32 4 comp box IB Rs.38.00
1 . Handmade Metallic Flowers 100pcs IB Gold Rs.39.00
1 . Paper Alphanumerals 1000pcs Bulk IB Rs.128.00
1 . Patterned Craft Papers HMP 50gms IB Rs.68.00

You can visit the website for more amazing stuff:
www.itsybitsy.in
---Have a great weekend!---

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hey Spardha, great way to show your shopping!! love all the stuff you got, kinda makes me want to head to the store.........happy crafting.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!.. sure u cn go shoppin.. u have the address rite! ;).. lolz.. thanks a lott.. this is all bcoz of u!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there great man.. I never knew you could get all this stuff in India too.. I am surely going to shop online in that shop.. I hope they courier it .. Cos like you i stat in Mumbai.. One more thing you can check out the punches in Hobby Ideas they too have decent punches..
    And incase if you have any information on such great craft deals do email me please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey khyati! :)
    Yeah they do courier all the stuff.. all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. superb! thanks for this ... i just Spent like too much to get stuff from UK ... good that i came to know bout itsy bitsy ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey !! wt was d courier price u paid fr dese stuff. just want to have a rough idea :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)