Make Your Own Craft Tools #1 <--Paper Piercing Kit--->

1:43 PM

So i guess many of you are tired of buying such expensive kits and some of you(like me!) lack its availability..
So i figured out my very own method of making a paper piercing kit. The holes you make would be exa ctly aligned as you want them to!

I have labelled the materials you will need in the above pic and you can use a needle or an all purpose pin for piercing. Most of the things can be made by "stuff" lying around the house!
There's one more thing.. we can also pierce circles by making holes in the diagonal adjacent squares.
---Happy paper piercing!---

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. If some one wishes expert view regarding blogging afterward i recommend him/her to
    go to see this blog, Keep up the good work.
    Visit my blog epl transfer rumours arsenal

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)