Birthday Wishes for Sis..

12:37 AM

It was my sister's birthday, so I made this B'day card which I think is pretty and it didn't involve much work!

Happy B'day Sis

I used my dies for creating a background.

Materials Required:-
1) Blue Cardstock
2) Green Paper
3) Orange Paper
3) Yellow Paper
4) Red Paper
5) Thin Black Marker
6) Blue Ribbon
7) 1/8" circle punch
8) 5" Circle punch or die
9) Scalloped circle punch or 5 1/2" circle punch (I used my curvy designer circle die)
10) Black Ink Pad
Happy B'day Sis

Method:-
1) Create background by making flowers using the punches and the dies and use the black ink pad for added border effects.
2) Cut the green paper and stick the red rectangle besides it.
3) Doodle on and adhere it on the cardstock using 3D foam tape or dimensionals.
---ENJOY!!---

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)